Location visible to members
DATE: Wednesday 20 September, starts at 6.30pm
PLACE: Criteo - 10 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2SH
ATTENDEE LIMIT: 50
• Introduction word by Criteo
• Olivier Koch (http://olivierkoch.org/) (Staff Development Lead at Criteo) - "Product Recommendation Beyond Collaborative Filtering at Criteo - welcome to the Twilight Zone!"
• Daniel Kershaw (https://www.linkedin.com/in/danjamker/) (Senior Data Scientist at Mendeley) - "Building Recommenders at Science Direct"
• Mahbub Gani (https://www.quora.com/profile/Mahbub-Gani) (Lead Data Scientist at Bibblio) - "Practical Streaming"
• Networking, food & drinks
See you there!
PS: Meetups are better with friends, so feel free to forward this on to co-workers & colleagues.
... ... ... ...
CALL FOR IDEAS, PRESENTATIONS & VENUES:
• If you've got an idea for a presentation, or there's a particular topic that you'd like to hear more about please contact* the organizers.
• Also contact us* if you've got an office or presentation space to host future meetups.
*Contact us by clicking the "Contact" button in the left column.