DATE: Wednesday 24 January, starts at 6.30pm
PLACE: Skills Matter - CodeNode, 10 South Pl, London EC2M 7EB
Important: Please be aware that RSVP here is not final, you need to register on the Skills Matter site: https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/10507-recsys-london-hosted-by-redis . Without registering and confirming the Meetup there, you will be unable to attend.
ATTENDEE LIMIT: 70
• Introduction word by Redis
• Yaqub Alwan (Data Sciences Engineer at Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe) - "Doppelgames: show me what you want"
• Maciej Kula (Machine Learning Engineer at Ravelin) - "Explicit vs Implicit Recommenders"
• David Maier (Technical Field Enablement Manager at Redis Labs) - "OSS Redis modules for production Recommender Systems"
• Networking, food & drinks
See you there! PS: Meetups are better with friends, so feel free to forward this on to co-workers & colleagues.
... ... ... ...
CALL FOR IDEAS, PRESENTATIONS & VENUES:
• If you've got an idea for a presentation, or there's a particular topic that you'd like to hear more about please contact* the organizers.
• Also contact us* if you've got an office or presentation space to host future meetups.
*Contact us by clicking the "Contact" button in the left column.