To attend this meetup, please follow the latest PyCon Code of Conduct: https://us.pycon.org/2018/about/code-of-conduct/
Title: Unittest using Python 3
In this session, Manuel will cover the following topic about unit-testing in Python 3:
• Why unit_test is import in Python
• The difference between unit_test vs py_test
• Some of the common vocabularies used in unit_testing
• What is unit_test
• Why use unit_test
• some basic commands associate with unit-test
• one or two small program to run unit_test
About the speaker: Manuel Duarte
I just recently got my certification for Python at the U.W and I have studied several other programming languages as well.
My background has been mostly in hardware and Networking area.
I served in the US Navy for 8 years. I am very excited to share what I know about Unittest using Python 3.
This event is sponsored by Microsoft Reactor
6:00 - 6:30 Social activity and self-introduction
6:30 - 7:00 The session - Unittest using Python 3
7:00 - 8:00 More socializing