This group is for ladies from Redmond, Bend, and Sisters who enjoy a variety of activities. We have evolved into a group that has built some lifetime friendships and welcome all ages.
We are located in the Redmond, Oregon area but have several members from the surrounding cities. Most of our activities are during the day with occasional events in the evening or on weekends.
All new members will have a 30 day trial period where you may attend any events you choose. This gives you time to decide if our group is for you. After the 30 day trial, there are annual dues of $10 which you pay online. There are no refunds. Once you have paid your dues, you are invited to schedule and host events. Allowing all members to schedule events creates diversity in our meetups so you are encouraged to participate. We welcome the fresh ideas.
Most meetup’s will have a host but occasionally, the host of the event will not be attending. These are usually events sponsored by a third party. It is simply a way to alert members of activities they may or may not be aware of. Use the comments section freely to coordinate where to meet, arrange carpools, etc.
Some of our events have a maximum number of people that can attend. Once that number is reached, the system will not accept additional RSVP’s but you can opt to put your name on the waitlist. If someone finds they cannot attend, after they change their RSVP to no, their spot will become available to the first person on the waitlist. You will automatically be added and an email sent to alert you. If you cannot attend, make sure to change your RSVP. Please be courteous to others and diligent and timely about keeping your event status uptodate.
Liability for activities: A Release of Liability is assumed for each event. Your RSVP signifies that you agree.
1. After three no-shows, no-cancels, no-notifications, the member will be removed from the group.
To further explain: each event allows you to RSVP Yes or No. If you’ve RSVP’d Yes, and find you can’t attend, please change your RSVP to No. You can also post a comment on the site saying you can’t come to that event, or you can message the event host. If you don’t communicate at all, the event host will mark you as a ‘no-show’. After three no-shows, you are out of the group with no refund of your dues. Last minute cancellations should be because of emergencies or unforeseen circumstances. Everyone that has RSVP’d Yes receives an email reminder so under normal circumstances there really is no reason for no-shows.
2. Anyone can host an event after you’ve paid your dues. Please do so! We don’t want to think up all the fun stuff by ourselves. However, as stated in policy #1, if you, as host, get a no-show, no cancel, please flag that person’s profile in the Meetup database. Contact a group leader if you need help.
3. Events may be cancelled at the host’s discretion if there are less than three RSVP’s.
4. If you haven’t come to at least one outing in a year’s time, we assume you aren’t interested in our group. We’ll make it easy for you and remove you from membership. We all lead busy lives, but we’d like to see active participation from our members. Don’t be shy. Come out and have some fun with us! If you are no longer interested in staying in the group, please take a moment and remove yourself.
5. Members hosting craft events may request up-front money from attendees for supplies. Refunds for non-attendance are at the discretion of the host. We don’t want anyone to get stuck paying for unused and/or unwanted supplies.