We're running our first meetup event and we're welcoming a guest even partner!
Remote AfterWorks is ready for its second edition, after New York we are looking forward to visit London.
Remember to rsvp as tickets are very limited and join us for a nice afterwork.
• 18:00 : Introduction and Welcome by Ross Chapman and Nacho Rodríguez
• 18:30 - 18:45 : Talk 1 - Laïla von Alvensleben, Remote Leadership is Still Leadership
• 18:50 - 19:10 : Talk 2 - Tim Herbig, Principles and Habits for effective Remote Collaboration
• 19:15 - 19:30 : Talk 3 - Pilar Orti: Visible Teamwork
• After 19:30 : QA + Networking
• Laïla von Alvensleben, Remote Work Coach & Head of People Ops at MURAL
• Tim Herbig, Passionate Product Leader, Remote Work Enthusiast, Author & Speaker
• Pilar Orti, Virtual not Distant founder
REMOTE ENABLED! We will be streaming the event. Don't reserve here, instead register on the webinar: https://etchgroup.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_UYOJaCwhRUWObre1eOsxNA