This months meeting will take place on Wednesday, the 20th and is being hosted at the WorkSmart office in Durham. Hope to see you there! http://www.worksmart.com
100 Meredith Dr #200, Durham, NC 27713
1. Review from prior presentation (Min and Max functions)
2. Resetting the input stream
3. Function Parameters (optional and mandatory parameters, parameter validation)
4. Processing the Parameters
5. Different input stream inspection methods for first item (necessary for Min function)
6. Different stream iteration methods
7. Timespan update from prior presentation
8. Performance timing results for items 5 & 6
This month Mark Hutchinson will be presenting, and for those that don't know him, Mark he is a member of the group and an IT Consultant in Durham. He started working as a systems programmer, supporting IBM database and data communications systems. He transitioned to software instruction and consulting in the early '90s.
Mark is a frequent presenter at local/regional user groups and conferences. A list of his most recent articles can be found in his EE profile:
He is also a long-serving member of the Triangle .Net User Group (and predecessor user group) leadership team. Mark started the RTP Delphi Interest Group and the Triangle Microsoft Office User Group.