This event has passed
ZOOM LINK: https://bournemouth-ac-uk.zoom.us/j/81700865103?pwd=SzFrM0dxVjQya3VsdmFPQnYweUFydz09
Bournemouth University has regularly hosted a project management event in January that brings together practitioners, educators, researchers and students of project management. The events include a showcase of student work, guest presentation and networking.
In 2021 the event will take place online and is therefore an opportunity for project professionals to join us from around the world for what is always an exciting and stimulating event.
2021 will be a landmark year as International Year of Responsible Project Management and we are pleased to host the first RPM event of the year.
The showcase of student work will be available at https://www.responsiblepm.com/rpmbu-2021 from 6 January 2021
Guest speaker Yohan Abrahams is the Project Director at Transport for London.
13 January 2021
17:00 Open Zoom for informal discussion
17:05 Welcome by Karen Thompson & Nigel Williams
- Introduction to International Year of Responsible Project Management
- Discussion: Competencies for Responsible PM
17:30 Instructions for Exhibition and Q&A
17:45 Q&A in Breakout Rooms
- With MSc Project Teams in 9 Breakout Rooms
- With BABS students in other Breakout Rooms
18:30 Presentation by Yohan Abrahams, Project Director, TfL
- “Smartcities: What do we do for London?”
19:00 Announce Winners
- Closing remarks, informal discussion & networking