Come celebrate the summer with music and good company by the campfire!
September 13 will feature Kathleen Healy, along with an open jam with Circle by the Sea musicians and fans.
Bring: A piece of firewood, instruments, non-alcoholic beverages, chair or blanket, flashlight, bug repellant as needed, snacks and friends.
Open Talent invited to perform at these family fun circles.
$5 donation requested
CANCELLED IF RAIN
Hosted by Circle by the Sea. For more information, see Circle by the Sea on Facebook. Thanks!
§601-3. General Regulations: for SANDY NECK BEACH(Abbreviated list)
C. Glass beverage containers are prohibited.
(1) A Sandy Neck campfire permit is required. at the Sandy Neck Gatehouse after 5:00 PM on the day they wish to have the campfire. Permits may be limited.
(4) Weather permitting, open campfires on the front beach are allowed In Season (April 1 to October 31) after sunset or 7:00PM only, whichever is earlier. Campfires are prohibited at all other times of the year.
(5) A campfire permit is responsible for adhering to the Sandy Neck Beach Park Regulations.
(6) Non-Applicable (omitted regulation).
(7) All fires shall be doused with water before being buried.
(8) The burning of wood pallets or garbage is prohibited at Sandy Neck.
(9) The Park Manager or Natural Resource Officers have final discretion on all fires.
§601-10. Alcohol Policy:
A. Alcoholic beverage regulation forbids the consumption of alcoholic beverages “while on, in or upon any public way or any place to which the public has a right of access as invitees or licensees…”
B. Alcoholic beverage and consumption regulation – minors – forbids the possession of alcohol by minors “while on, in or upon any public way or way or any other place to which the public has a right or access as invitees or licensees…”
Massachusetts state law prohibits the use of fireworks (including sky lanterns).
IF YOU ATTEND YOU HAVE READ THIS NOTICE: Limitation of Liability: You have received an abbreviated copy of the regulations that pertain to gatherings on Sandy Neck Beach Park. as noted above. You understand that failure to comply with these regulations, by myself, my guests or other members of my gathering, will result in loss of beach privileges and/or fine. Entry upon or use of any of the property on Sandy Neck by any person shall constitute a release by such person of the Town of Barnstable, its agent or servants and Leona Bombaci AND CIRCLE by the SEA attendees , from any and all claims for personal injuries or property damage sustained upon Sandy Neck and such release shall be binding upon such person, his/her personal representatives, and all persons claiming through or under him/her.