addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of New York City Message Board › The Bronx hike tomorrow

The Bronx hike tomorrow

David O.
dmotta
Brooklyn, NY
Thank you all for RSVPing for The Bronx hike tomorrow. It is shaping up to be a really nice day!

I just wanted to mention that it will be pretty cool and it gets quite breezy by the water so bring a wind or rain jacket and a warm layer of some sort. You might also consider light gloves. Also, as food options are kind of limited during most of the walk, bring some snacks and some water.

When you get off the 6 Train at Pelham Bay Park, look for the walkway overpass into the park, just beyond the Subway station turnstiles. I’ll be waiting there. Call/text me if there are any problems or you are running late (917-520-9611).

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow, David