Come meet top investors from the United States looking to invest in Israeli FinTech companies!
We are happy to present you with leading US based firms, who are actively looking for investment opportunities. Thanks to the orchestrated efforts of Rise Tel Aviv, Equitech, and the Israeli Export Institute, join us to meet top US investors and hear their thoughts on the Future of FinTech.
Join us for a morning session on November 12th, from 09:00-12:00.
1. Jane Fu, Fosun Technologies Ventures
2. Marc Steven, Maschmeyer Group Ventures (MGV)
3. Ryan Gilbert, Propel Venture Partners
4. Kevin Lynch, Maschmeyer Group Ventures (MGV)
5. Sandra Watson , Arizona AZ
6. Christoph Auer-Welsbach, IBM Ventures
7. Ben Savage, Clocktower Technologies ventures
9:00 – 9:30: Gathering
9:30: Opening Remarks
9:45 – 10:15: Investing in InsurTech – Trends and Pain Points
- Jane Fu (Investment Director at Fosun Technologies Ventures)
- Marc Steven Schröder (Managing Partner at Maschmeyer Group Ventures)
Moderator: Tal Sharon (Managing Partner at Equitech)
10:30 – 11:00: What’s Next in FinTech?
- Ryan Gilbert (Partner at Propel Venture Partners)
- Kevin Lynch (Investor at MGV)
- Hilla Ovil-Brenner (Managing Director at Techstars)
Moderator: Lior Simon from Arbor Ventures
11:15 – 12:00: Startup Pitch Competition
- Sandra Watson (President and CEO of Arizona AZ)
- Christoph Auer-Welsbach (Partner at IBM Ventures)
- Ben Savage (Partner at Clocktower Technologies ventures)
- ME Glenn Hamer (CEO and President AZ Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
Moderator: Ilana Fass (AVP Open Innovation at Barclays)