What we're about
Do you enjoy reading and discussing books? Would you like to enjoy coffee time with new friends in the community? You have come to the right Meetup! We are a group of ladies in the Riverbend/Terwillegar area who meet one Saturday a month and enjoy books, discussion and coffee time!
Only serious members please as we enjoy meeting people who can attend consistently! We only ask for a clear profile photo to ensure you are serious, no other nefarious reasons!
The upcoming year will run from September 2018 to August 2019; dates are as follows:
• September 8, 2018 - Book suggestions and voting.
• October 13, 2018 - Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
• November 10, 2018 - The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict
• December 1, 2018 - Surprise Me by Sophie KinsellaBad Blood by John Carreyrou
• December 8, 2018 - Holiday Social - 1:00 PM, location TBA
• January 12, 2019 - Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
• February 9, 2019 - The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
• March 9, 2019 - The Golden Son by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
• April 6, 2019 - I'm Afraid of Men by Vivek Shraya
• May 4, 2019 - The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
• June 8, 2019 - Run Hide Repeat by Pauline Dakin
• July 6, 2019 - The Last Mrs. Parish by Liv Constantine
• August 10, 2019 - The Lying Game by Ruth Ware
The next upcoming meeting will be normally be posted for RSVPs shortly following a meeting.
Looking forward to this year and seeing everyone!