We're back in action with a Pytest workshop. It's going to take about 2-3 hours and there will be pizza & drinks provided by Yonder.
The only requirement is to bring a laptop with Python installed.
• preparation & setting up tox/virtualenv/django/pytest
• writing tests for the Django tutorial polls app (just the test part, the app code will be provided)
Aim is to cover these pytest topics:
• test discovery
• classes vs function tests
• assertion helpers
• marks, skipping & xfailing
• fixtures, scoping, finalization
• builtin fixtures overview
• pytest-django plugin
Tutors will be Ionel and highschool-teacher-turned-programmer Gabriel Muj.