While this group is focused on navigating the rocky road of parenting teenage daughters - every mom is welcome! The mother daughter relationship is complex and constantly evolving, with challenges at every turn. It is also one of the strongest bonds and most beautiful relationships we can have.
I've been there and am a proud survivor of the teenage years!
I wanted to create a safe, nonjudgmental space to talk about all things teenage girls and how important our roles, and the ever changing landscape of the mother/daughter relationship!
As if things weren't complicated enough... we have new normals to adjust to. This all adds more stress and anxiety in our worlds, homes, life. We can have peace.
You are NOT alone and this is the place for you if you...
• Have a teenage daughter, or soon to be, or know someone that does
• Want to meet other moms with teens
• Feel like you are losing control, frustrated, or unbalanced
• Crave more peace and are tired of the fighting
• Have a daughter experiencing stress
• Want to get over the fear of being mom vs. friend
• Want to establish a relationship that will sustain long after the teen drama subsides
Let's get to the source of our beautiful young women, their stress and anxiety and keep our sanity.
Until we can meet again in person we will be hosting meetings via zoom.