Netlify is a fast and powerful modern web hosting solution that comes packed with features, most of which are absolutely free for personal projects and affordable for business owners.
In this talk we'll
- Cover the basics of the hosting platform, such as creating an account, linking it to Github, and deploying sites.
- Cover other useful tools like Domains, Environmental Variables, Functions, adding Team Members, Forms, A/B - Split Testing
- Do a live example of deploying a React app to Netlify.
- Show the Netlify CLI and how you can run their environment and test everything locally.
- Talk about the free and powerful Netlify CMS.