I have been requested to create a group of very basic, hands on workshops. The goal with each of these is that I will present the material in a manner that will help clarify the participants understanding of the topic, with plenty of time for questions and hands on experimentation.
So what do I mean by "Exposure Skills"?
* Understanding how to make your image lighter or darker by choice;
* Interpreting a histogram to know if your image is properly exposed;
* Understand the exposure triangle, and equivalent exposures;
* Shooting in manual, when/ how/ why;
* We will see how Shooting & Scene modes impact exposure control;
* I will round out the workshop covering drive modes and metering modes.
This workshop is for you if you lack the technical ability to make the image you see in your minds eye. We will move slowly and talk it through until you understand it.
There are plenty of interesting things to photograph in the studio so we won't be lacking for test subjects.
Let's get past frustration and start making some great images!
IF YOU PREFER NOT TO PAY VIA Meet-Up, I can email you an invoice through Square. Most people prefer to pay via Square. My email is [masked]. Please email me and I will send you an invoice for $40. This will register you for the class!