addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Rock Band Message Board › You Belong Here! - A Fundraising Extravaganza, Saturday February 9th

You Belong Here! - A Fundraising Extravaganza, Saturday February 9th

Steven
Hello!

I hope you’ll forgive the shameless plug, but I wanted to let you know about an event that I am helping Terri host that isn’t necessarily a Rock Band Meetup, but there will be Karaoke and tons of fun all the same.

You see Terri is participating in AIDS/LifeCycle (aka ALC) for the fourth year in a row.  You may have heard of it, but if you haven’t, ALC is a 7-day, 545 mile bike ride from San Francisco to L.A. to raise awareness and funds to help fight HIV and AIDS.

In addition to riding her bike to L.A. in June, Terri is trying to raise $5,000 which will be used by the San Francisco AIDS Foundation for prevention programs and life saving services for those living with HIV.  That’s a whole lotta cash, so we are hosting “You Belong Here! - A Fundraising Extravaganza” and we hope you’ll come, have a great time, and support a worthy cause.  We have a great venue with plenty of room.

So Here’s the important details:

When: Saturday February 9th, 5pm - Midnight

Where: Treasure Isle Cabana - 763 Comet Drive, Foster City, California 94404

What it costs: $20 donation includes food, beer, wine, soft drinks, games and entertainment

Karaoke/Raffle tickets are only $5 for 5, $10 for 12, or $20 for 25.

You can make your tax deductible donation with a credit card by visiting: www.tofighthiv.org/goto/tmeier - Please be sure to indicate in the comments how many people will be attending, and how many tickets you’d like.  You can also pay cash at the door, but we won’t be able to issue a receipt for tax purposes.

Feel free to contact me or Terri if you have any questions. We hope to see you there!