addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

RuffTail Runners! Message Board › Staffers (and runners) needed!

Staffers (and runners) needed!

Rob H.
user 45191892
Austin, TX
Hi, Jog-a-Doggers,

We are sorely in need of reliable, responsible people to help staff the desk in the mornings. Please email me if you're interested, and have already been through training (please do not ask when the next training will be - we're tied up in events for several weeks, but will have one as soon as possible).

More importantly, we still need runners. With over 600 trained, we thought the cooler weather would bring more runners in. Yesterday, we had only six dogs run, and today isn't looking much more promising.

I know we're all busy and have different things vying for our time. But I know that with 600 trained Jog-a-Doggers, good weather, and eager dogs, we can do better. If enough people made it a once-a-week or even every other week fun routine, we'd have a ton of dogs getting run every day. We're also working on getting hours possibly extended from 7-8:30, though that will actually triple our need to staff the desk (see first paragraph...).

Thanks to all of you that have been running, and thanks to those that have been wanting to. Let's get these dogs out there!

Rob
Julie
jjgator417
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I can do as many morning shifts right now as you need, until I actually get a job. But can help with the extended evening hours as well, if/when you decide to do that...