* Pizzas & drinks
* Talks & demos
=> We start at 18:30.
We are inviting the dutch Rust community to showcase what they have done with Rust in 2018. We have time for 6 short talks (10-15 minutes) and enough space for demos.
Currently scheduled talks:
- Jeroen Bakker about using Rust in Blender for crowd simulation
- Roy Buitenhuis about combining Rust and RTOS's for embedded devices
- Adolfo Ochagavía about WebAssembly
- Erwin Gribnau about detecting panic!'s
Currently scheduled demos:
- CrowdSim3d - A crowd simulation add-on for Blender
- Rijkswaterstaat CCTV - Videowall system
18:30 - 19:00 Arrival, drinks and snacks
19:00 - 19:30 First round of talks
19:30 - 20:00 Demo time
20:00 - 20:30 Second round of talks
20:30 - 21:00 Demo time
21:00 - late drinks
Drinks and food will be available at the start of and during the meetup.
WANT TO TALK AND/OR DEMO?
Please contact the organiser ([masked])!