addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Charles F. G.
user 13103867
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 203
1. The political experts feel that the Republicans are in a good position to take back the Senate, provided they (1) continue to press for all details pertaining to the Benghazi tragedy, and (2) provided they refrain from asking for repeal of OBAMACARE because it will not happen, but instead, ask for delay of implementation of OBAMACARE in order to resolve known and foreseen major problems. Some have suggested a five-year wait for implementation.

Many Republicans and some Democrats, have stated "OBAMACARE is a train wreck - waiting to happen."

2, The Tampa Bay Times has taken out a full page, false/misleading advertisement to encourage more subscribers. The TBT indicates that the Tampa Tribune has lost subscribers but I believe this is only because many of the former Tampa Tribune subscribers and many new subscribers, are now subscribers to the St Petersburg Tribune. Let's hope that the TBT is in trouble. The Tribune may not be the best but it is better than the "rag."

3. Press Secretary Jay Carney said "Benghazi happened a long time ago."

I thought there was no Statute of Limitation for Murder.
A former member
Post #: 137
I agree with you Charles regarding the St. Petersburg Tribune. We changed to that from the original St. Petersburg Times when it became the Tampa Bay Times because it was too liberal.

It would be great if Obamacare could be delayed or rescinded altogether. Watched some of the Benghazi hearing today - thanks to Barb's alert - and wish I could have heard more because Fox kept changing over to other stories throughout the afternoon.

Doris Houdesheldt