What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Texas Cyber Summit
The 4th year of the Texas Cyber Summit will be a Hybrid event, meaning both - Live In-Person and Virtual this year. Two wholly distinct programs. Both venues have Amazing Keynote Speakers, Special Guests, Briefings, Trainings and Labs both -> on-line and in-person.
October 29th-30th Marriott River Center , San Antonio Texas.
Limited onsite Tickets are onsale now, get them before they are gone, there will be no "At the door" or will-call tickets this year, so get yours fast.
Virtual Online: https://TexasCyber.com
Onsite Keynote: https://texascyber.com/keynote-speakers/
Virtual Keynote: https://texascyber.com/virtual-keynotes/
4 - Tracks, 12 vertical's
- Critical Infrastructure: ICS/Industrial, Scada, DCS, Building.
- Energy, Oil and Gas, Solar, Wind, Generation and distribution
- Blue Team Defenses: Defend the Realm, Tips and Tactics, monitoring
- Red Team Offensive: Red Team tools, techniques, adversary skills
- Purple Team: Exercises, Mitre ATT&CK framework,
- Healthcare: Devices your life depends on
- Financial: Banking, Finance, insurance, attacks and defenses.
- Mechanical/Car: Mechanical devices, cars, electronics and more
- Hosting: Operating Systems, Data Centers, Systems, performance
10 - Workshops, Labs and Hands on Training
- Check the website we are adding more each day.
4 - Villages, Hands on Learning
- ICS industrial Controls, Scada
- IoT internet of things, Home Controls, Robots
- Red Team Village, think like your adversary
- Bio Hacking, from medical devices to implants
3 - Capture the Flags and competitions
- Beginners Capture the Flag, get your beak wet and learn
- Advanced Capture the Flag, for the experienced CTF player
- IoT CTF
5 - After-hour events
- Whos Slide is it and Lighting Talks
- Hacker Jeopardy and Ghost in the Shell Movie night
- Social Recruiting event
- More to come!
NONPROFIT: Texas Cyber Summit is a IRS 501(c)3 Non-Profit, whose mission is to educate, raise awareness and funds for the underserved and women in cyber communities. We do this through our ongoing monthly meetings, online learning sessions, special guests, our yearly summit and through providing scholarships to those seeking certification, degrees, and continuing education.