SC Golf CLUB is one of the earliest Singapore government approved golf clubs. The objectives of the club are: To promote the mutual love of golf so as to improve golf skills, boost friendships, provide mutual assistance, and actively participate in charity events; so as to contribute back to a society that we love and live in. The club will organize periodical internal and external competitions, weekly golf and other activities. We have partnered several golf clubs in Singapore and Malaysia (currently), and members are privileged to play at special prices, obtain priority bookings as well as other benefits.
Currently, SC Golf CLUB has more than 600 members and a pre-member. Members are from China, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, Taiwan and many other countries; all of whom are professionals in the financial, trading, logistics, construction, engineering, semiconductors, IT, service and several other industries. The Club have advanced golfers who can provide a good challenge to any player who wish to contest, and a head coach who will provide warm and friendly guidance to new players.
SC Golf Club is a non-profit organization, and membership fees are used for the operation of the Club. Members are entitled to a host of benefits. The Club sincerely look forward to those who love golf to join as members.
• Who should join as a member?
Welcome all golfers or those who would like to learn golf!
• How to join?
It is free to register as golfer on Meetup and wechat/Whatapp group.
To apply for SC Golf Club Member, please submit following information for approval.
紧急联系人（Emergency Contact Person）：
紧急联系电话（Emergency Contact no）：
一张照片（provide one passport size photo)
Kindly send above info. to Dr Yuan at email@example.com or Dr Li Kun at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for SC GOLF CLUB Member.
• Member Benefits:
1. Club T-shirt, one will be provided every year
2. An attractive membership card and a bag-tag
3. Very attractive golf-rates at selected Golf clubs
4. Monthly golf competition with special rate
5. Participation in all open invitation, charity golf competitions at special rates for members
6. Free consultations / lessons from professional coach
7. Free consultations / lessons from Club’s coach
8. Participate in other recreational activities organized by the Club