What are lightning talks?
* short (5-15 minute) talk on a topic of your choice, preferably data or tech-related
* may or may not have a slide deck
* can be delivered by ANYONE (yes, that means beginners as well!)
Want to talk and have a topic in mind?
Sign up to speak here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqEBNmrzfBwrZMGhZIGAIDQ6tIwVOtPPnQQBw4IdRoLvbTEg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Want to talk but out of ideas? Maybe these prompts will help:
* A project you're working on
* A useful tool you've been using
* Review of a conference you attended
* Summary of a paper or article you read
Don't want to talk but have something you're interested in hearing more about? Let us know either by commenting below, posting in our Slack channel, or mentioning it at our meeting!
Don’t want to talk and don’t have ideas? Come and support our speakers!
If you'd like to discuss anything data science related between meetups, join our slack channel: https://join.slack.com/t/scvdatascience/shared_invite/enQtNjkyMzYzMDI5OTczLTkxMjczYmE3ZTI3MWFmYzRjNTg2NTU3ZmQyZWZjYTNkNWQ2MTUxYjg4YzNhZjA0NmM5ZDQ1ZDYxOWQwYzU0NjQ