Gabhart Investments, Inc. is a privately held real estate investment firm. Gabhart Investments has been acquiring, renovating, and upgrading multi-family properties to condominiums for nearly 2 decades. In addition to managing their own portfolio.
Are you wondering about the multifamily real estate market but don’t know where to start? Decisions on approaching and pursuing multifamily investing can be intimidating. Curtis will discuss a variety of crucial topics that have helped him become a successful real estate professional. Learn what you must consider, what you need to avoid, and much more. You don’t want to miss this event so please join us and get the knowledge you've been craving.
The Hold vs. Sell Decision
One of the most critical decisions for real estate investors is to hold an investment or sell it and whether to move from single-family investments to large multi-family projects. This presentation will demonstrate a methodology to evaluate the hold vs. sell decision and how to make smarter real estate decisions. Investment pro-formas will be used to measure the impact of alternative portfolio strategies.
Curtis will discuss:
- Whether to hold or sell, refinance, renovate, exchange or cash out of an investment property
- Creative ways to buy multi-family and investment properties (master lease, long escrows with development milestones and more)
- Which metrics you need to know to value an investment property
- Common mistakes when looking at NOI/CAP Rate
- Why you need to be careful when relying on Cap Rates
- Rent Control (Proposition 10 and Proposition W) and how it will impact the multifamily industry.
Why you should attend this event
This presentation will be loaded with valuable information. Curtis will be talking about the lessons he has learned and the best ways to jump start your commercial real estate career. You will be able to take Curtis’s years of experience and use that to direct you on what you should focus on. That alone could end up saving you years of focusing on the wrong things. This is sure to be an event that provides you with the necessary framework to make smarter investing decisions.
Become a member of SDCIA and save money on member discounts - www.sdcia.com