• SDG2030: 17 Global Sustainable Development Goals suggested by the United Nations for the year 2030.
• The 4th Industrial Revolution: Technology, A.I., Automation, Cloud, Big Data.
• Which is the competitive advantage that have humans over A.I. ?
• How will the following 10, 20 and 50 years evolve, when both SDG2030 Leaders and entrepreneurs, and 4th Industrial Revolution Innovators and Corporate meet along a common time line ?
• How both can contribute, communicate and collaboration for a common achievement: systemic global sustainable development ?
• Along the meet up presentations on topics of interest and discussion will be promoted.
• Serious gaming, communication and collaboration methods will be utilized in order to enable productive meet up sessions.
MEET UP SESSION PROGRAM
The following session program may vary according to case. With the following idea we start.
• 5% introduction
• 10% Presentation
• 30% Facilitated: Gamified communication and collaboration
• 30% min Network and open discussion
English as for international language. While our meet up is held in the Netherlands.
Where ? [ VENUE, LOCATION ] In-premises: Locations and venues may vary: Utrecht, Veenendaal, Amsterdam are some of the locations we may meet up. We may include any other location under request. Out-doors: Open air meet ups in summer, at the natural reserve in Rhenen. Online: The Matrix-Q Thinking Tank has a digital platform that runs online in parallel with the participation of international attendees
Moderation, Collaboration and Communication Process, by members of the Matrix-Q Ecosystem, and by Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken ( Matrix-Q Research Institute, The Netherlands. www.matrix-q.com )
• Is mandatory, as our venues offer us a limited number of seats. Our rule is "first pre-registered online, first served at the face to face meet up session".
CONTACT [INFORMATION, SCHEDULE, JOIN]
email@example.com Tel. : 0031.626673380
SPONSOR: THE MATRIX-Q RESEARCH INSTITUTE
The Matrix-Q Think Tank Project is possible thanks to the sponsorship by the Matrix-Q Research Institute, Research and Education Division of the Non Profit Organization, Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken www.matrix-q.com