May 1st - May 9th 2019
Our friends at PhotoFly Travel Club (http://www.photoflytravel.com/) have invited us to an amazingly affordable safari in South Africa!
E-mail us at [masked] for the daily itinerary!
Sign up at: http://www.photoflytravel.org/south-africa-group-tours/
Check out this UNBELIEVABLE safari deal in South Africa! We’ve created a unique itinerary as always just for our travel club and this adventure safari includes all meals, uses open safari vehicles for an exhilarating experience perfect for photo lovers, and plenty of game drives to maximize photography opportunities! As always we welcome photo lovers of all levels.
PLUS! Don’t forget to check out our optional Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe Extension Option! Details below…
Email us to see daily itinerary at [masked]
* 8 night/9 Day Adventure (Fly into and out of Johannesburg International Airport (JNB)
* All Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner everyday
* Privately guided small group tour as always!
* Wild Life: Elephants, Buffalos, Antelopes, Water Bucks, Rhinos, Leopards, Lions, Cheetahs, Giraffes, Zebras, 100’s species of birds, and more!
* Endangered Species and Wildlife Center: The rare opportunity to come face to face with the gatekeepers to the ancient African kingdoms: the white lions! Here we’ll also come face to face with some of Africa’s most unpredictable, dangerous, yet majestic animals: the cape buffalo.
Entabeni Safari Conservancy
“The Place of the Mountain”, is situated in the World Heritage “Waterberg Biosphere” of the Waterberg region. The wildlife experience is impressive with more than 55 mammal species (including the big five, consisting of lion, buffalo, elephant, leopard and rhino) 300 plants species and 380 bird species.
Ravineside Lodge (3 nights)
Ravineside lodge is built on stilts, hugging the side of a cliff under Entabeni Mountain. We’ll be awestruck by the unrestricted views of the hillsides & grandeur of the ravine whilst listening to the rippling sound of the water from the valleys below. Each lodge has en suite bedrooms, decorated in a traditional African theme. Ravineside also hosts a large central swimming pool for guests to cool off in. Weather permitting, dinners are regularly served in the boma (fireside meeting place) with its wonderfully wild ambience.
Lakeside Lodge (2 nights)
Set on the banks of the 1.7km lake, this thatch and stone lodge provides a memorable blend of luxury and wilderness with the awe-inspiring Entabeni Mountain as a best lodges south africabackdrop. Spacious double/twin rooms are complemented by sundowners on your own private deck with the ever-changing colours of the Entabeni Mountain reflecting in the lake. The hippos at Lake Entabeni are a site to behold and the viewing deck provides the perfect setting for spectacular views over the lake
Wildside Luxury Safari Camp (3 nights)
A true African bush experience awaits us at Wildside Safari Camp, where the essence of the unspoilt wilderness of the Waterberg is combined with comfortable en-suite tents, creating a true African atmosphere.
* Transfers, Taxes, & Fees included
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* International Airfare is not included but we will assist all guests with finding the best flights (Flying into & out of Johannesburg (JNB): Specific arrival/departure times will be sent to all guests and we’ll assist in booking proper flights if needed as always.
* 3, 4, 5, Day Extension Options available! Ask us for more info!!!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at [masked]
* WAIT! Ask about out our OPTIONAL Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls Extension. The largest waterfall in Africa beckons after our once-in-a-lifetime safari!
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Single Supplement: $425.00
Go here to sign up: http://www.photoflytravel.org/south-africa-group-tours/