addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Recumbent Cyclists Message Board › Organizing and stuff

Organizing and stuff

Scott
Havoc70
Group Organizer
Vallejo, CA
Greetings!
I'm sure that you received the e-mail from meetup about this group needing an organizer.  I went ahead and took over the payments, so this group isn't going anywhere!  I know I haven't had a chance to actually meet anyone yet, but I love riding recumbents, and I'd hate to see this group go away.
I know the colder weather is approaching, but it would be great to go out there and ride while we can.
Hopefully I'll be able to get away from work long enough to make a weekend ride :).

Scott
Russell
user 103595452
Livermore, CA
Post #: 4
All I can say is... WOW... Scott, you can count on me to chip in $20. I didn't want to see this group go away either, but I am not in a position to completely sponsor it myself.

Yes, colder weather is approaching, maybe later starting times in the winter might attract more riders??? I know I tend to prefer riding a bit later in the winter, choosing to wait for it to warm up a bit. That said, I'm willing to go with the flow on starting time(s).

The regular "monthly" ride had been scheduled for the last Sunday of each month. I do know that the last Sunday of this month is the 2nd day of TARTAR, which I imagine you already know about. Hopefully everyone has seen a previous post here about TARTAR and goes to this at least one of the days. If you ride a trike, this is a shouldn't miss event.