addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Anna
Anna_Y
Springfield, VA
Post #: 1
I have finally read Dune! It was amazing, while I was reading it I kept thinking, "I'm so glad I get to read this for the first time."

The only thing I didn't like was "Ah-h-h-h-h-h-h"!
Tim
user 4792648
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 2

Glad you liked it! It's been almost 20 years since I've read it, and because I've seen both versions of the movie a couple of times since then I've sort of lost track of the differences between them and the book...
Robin S.
RobinSullivan
Washington, DC
Post #: 106
Ya glad you liked it...It has been a very long time since I've read it - I should re-read it. It took me a bit to get "into it" and I had to have my hubby who had read it before me explain some things - but I really enjoyed it as well.

Robin
Medieval fantasy series: The Crown Conspiracy (Oct 2008), Avempartha (April 2009)
Anna
Anna_Y
Springfield, VA
Post #: 3
I'm going to watch the movie soon. I'm not sure how much I'll like it since I enjoyed the book so much, but we'll see!