What we're about
The SFU MOVIES AND FRIENDS CLUB is about meeting new people and making friends at SFU, making movies ,networking in Vancouver Entertainment Industry[which includes the film industry]and many other fun events .
This is a brand new club. Our weekly events will start happening from September 21st . ITS GOING TO BE REAL FUN !
In more detail, this club is about :
1. Meeting new friends and colleagues in Vancouver (regardless of your interests in movies or not)
2. Meeting other film enthusiasts , film makers and film buffs to talk about movies
3. A networking place to work in Vancouver film industry .
4. Increasing anyone's social life .
If you have any particular questions , you can message the President of this club, Mr.Nishan Ghimire (or you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org) or you could also message our Board of Director member, Mr.Sepher Vafaei at email@example.com .
SPECIALITY OF THIS CLUB :
Every event of this club starts with a UNIQUE icebreaker known as "Social bottle openers" . This is not what you think ;) . You have to attend one of our events to know more about this . This is perfect for people :
1. who feel very shy
2. who are introverted .
3. who want to improve their English .
We want to make sure no one in our event ends up feeling alone . In fact , there are many places like classroom, parties and giant events where many people are left out and they feel very lonely .
All events in our club is all-guest friendly !
WE ARE TRULY LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU !