What we're about
It is scientifically proven that people who laugh and have fun live longer. The older you get the harder it seems to meet women with similar interests who can be your "Girlfriends". So let's live Ladies! This is a social group for motivated, fun, positive women who want to build friendships and socialize with other like-minded women. The group will intentionally be small in order to cultivate personal and meaningful friendships. The emphasis is quality not quantity. ;-)
This group is all about doing the things we love and meeting new girlfriends in the process!
**Reasons to Join the Group**:
1. If you are looking to meet women with a solid foundation who have similar interests (in the 30-40 age range).
2. If you like to socialize, try new things and meet people in the meantime.
3. If you are looking to meet real women minus the drama.
4. If you love to have fun!
5. If you have a zeal for life, an enthusiastic spirit, outgoing or shy, this group is for you.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
~ Taste bud Excitement: Group Dinners/Wine Tasting/Happy Hours/Girl’s Night Out/Brunch
~ The Great Outdoors: Walks/Fairs & Festivals/Shopping Days
~ Look Great: Fitness Excursions/Spa Day/Pampering
The possibilities are endless... your suggestions are important so "PLEASE" add all details in the suggestion box.
**If you'd like to join this group, we do have a few things we require **
1) A photo of yourself is required to join. It makes it very difficult to find each other at gatherings if there is no photo posted.
2) If you would like to plan an event, please contact the organizer of this group and she would love to discuss the details with you. However, please note the purpose of this group is to cultivate friendships and is not a target for soliciting goods or services through events. Anyone requesting to join the group with a 'business and/or marketing intent' will be denied (i.e., home-based business parties such as Tupperware, Candles, Jewelry, etc.). Thanks for understanding!
3) Please RSVP 'Yes' for an event only if you're sure you're able to attend. Space may be limited and therefore some events fill up quickly. To that end, if you have (2) or more 'No Shows' (meaning you RSVP'd 'Yes' but never 'Confirmed' for the event or showed up), you will automatically be removed to the 'Wait List' for future events. In addition, please do not RSVP 'Yes' but add a comment such as 'more of a maybe'. If you do, your RSVP will be removed, or you too will be moved to the wait list.
4) Usually about (1) week prior to the event an email will be sent to those who RSVP'd "Yes" requesting that you 'Confirm' for that event. Please take a moment at that time to go to the event page, click on 'Update' (located next to the green GOING button) and add in comments section: 'Confirmed'. This step is important as most times an accurate headcount is needed to reserve a table. If you are unable to attend once that email is sent out, please kindly change your RSVP to 'Not Going'; it frees up space for another member that may currently be on the 'Waiting List' for that event.
5) Inactive members will be removed. Three times you're a 'no show' OR you cancel after RSVP time frame has been closed, you will be removed from the group.
6) Lastly, show up!! Don't be shy, come out, introduce yourself and most of all....have FUN!!!