New Busybees! Welcome, please read RULES & POLICIES at the bottom.
Love Crafting awesome stuff? Maybe you are an independent consultant for an awesome brand? We want to make an EASY way for you to find out & share small to medium size events around Southern California. If you're a vendor, please join & turn on notification! If you're an event organizer of a Craft & Art Fair or Boutique, post your event info we'll add into the calendar.
We started this group to support Charity Craft Fair for Clear Charity who provides Diaper Aid programs. But this group is more than just Diaper Aid and we will list many events promoted around SoCal to make it easy for you to find next worthy event to attend!
To be listed as event / meetup, the event must at least partially benefit a community charity within the SoCal area. If you're an organizer and currently do not have nonprofit partner yet, message organizer and let's chat!
Rules & Policies & Tips
- This Meetup Group is meant as an information notification system. While we will periodically visit & respond to questions or comments, Meetup pages (including messages) are not encouraged and may not get a response.
- Please keep the Email Notification setting ON as that's the ONLY way you will get notified of new 'Announced' Events.
- We may add an event date with 'TBA' on details. That means these events are booked but the details are NOT available yet & we have NOT made an announcement yet. Once we have, it will trigger an email notification to you. Please Be Patient while we prepare details for new events.
- If you're applying for the 1st round of vendor selection, you will NOT get an email until we have a chance to review all applicants. We will NOT be able to check an individual status for you until the 1st round has been completed. If you are a part of the 1st round, you WILL get an email response whether you have been accepted or not. After the 1st round, you may not get a response if you were not approved. Always remember to check your SPAM FOLDER for any email notifications.
- The best place to ask questions will be on the Vendor Info page's comment section (NOT MEETUP). Please READ FULL details before asking any questions. Questions that are answered in the details will NOT be answered, deleted or refer you back to the detail section. Any comments that are not a questions may be deleted to keep the question list efficient. (A true question will never be deleted)
Other than that, have fun & hope you enjoy partnering in our events!