What we’re about
Grass roots hackerspace with focus on hacking in lounges after-work, because we realised it is in fact a very creative/productive environment.
- Hacking on stuff alone or together AW-hours in lounge environment weekly - while having a drink and/or interchange with the other mindsets.
- Build an ecosystem for ambitious people trying to realize own projects using some kind of "hacking", because these are the people that potentially represent the next wave of game-changers. Supporting this should be key.
- Doing this while not loosing core values over sponsorship deals.
- Code of honour: A place for creation/exploring/interchanging - not direct recruiting.
- Don't bring food/drinks, and support the hotel lounge bar by ordering something to drink at least.