All sessions will be presented in English and live streaming in happen here - [stay tuned for broadcast link]
Live Streaming starts at (22:00 UTC)
18:30 - 19:00 (21:30 - 22:00 UTC) - Networking and snacks (local only - sorry :P)
19:00 - 19:45 (22:00 - 22:45 UTC) - "Automated Migration to Sitecore" with Sitecore MVP Eduardo Moraes
19:45 - 20:00 (22:45 - 23:00 UTC) - Q&A
20:10 - 20:55 (23:10 - 23:55 UTC) - "Pushing Sitecore 9 Dynamic Placeholders to the edge with a Bootstrap Grid System Implementation" with Sitecore MVP Rodrigo Peplau
20:55 - 21:10 (23:55 - 00:10 UTC) - Q&A
SESSION 1 - Automated Migration to Sitecore
Different approaches for automated migration. Common issues and ways to overcome them. From strategy to execution.
SESSION 2 - Pushing Sitecore 9 Dynamic Placeholders to the edge with Grid System Components
Before Sitecore 9 Dynamic Placeholders were only available with some custom code: the community had produced different implementations for that. One of the new cool features of Sitecore 9 is the OOTB Dynamic Placeholders, with some great features we can easily imagine great implementations to our content editors.
In this session I will present the new features of Sitecore 9 Dynamic Placeholders in a hands-on implementation of a Bootstrap-Compatible Grid System. The presentation will cover several aspects of the implementation:
• The new features of Dynamic Placeholders and how we are taking advantage of them to build the grid system;
• How the Boostrap Grid System works and how our implementation complies to it;
• Renderings and Parameter Templates created
• Custom code to support reading parameters
• A couple of very simple Views (cshtml), showing the magic of Dynamic Placeholders
• Some Use Cases for the Grid System to quickly build complex responsive page layouts.