Bellydance class 5:45pm - 6:45pm (extra warm ups / work outs starts at 5:30pm.)
LEVEL: All levels
CLASS FEE: By donation (suggested donation $5-15.)
WHAT TO BRING: Please wear comfortable clothe preferably fitted top (with belly exposed optional).
Bring your own drinking water.
Bring your zills/finger cymbals if you have them. We have some to share.
In this class Sawako will be focusing on:
- Having fun!!! (most important thing in our class, helps us to get being comfortable with our body)
- Dancing with awareness of body, mind and soul connection ( help us feel free in our movements and learn new movements with less frustration.
- Learning fun bellydance movements. (you will learn stylization of many different folk dances from the gypsy trail, Northern India-Central Asia- the Middle East-North Africa-Spain Andalucía).
- Strengthening core muscles and getting good pasture (it will help strengthening and clearing our mind as well)
- breath work ( it will help us to get centered and relaxed to efficiently burn calories and prepare body to dance without hurting it)
" Dance is a prayer in motion"