addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sacramento Comedy Lovers Message Board › New Meetup: Don't miss this show!! Debi Gutierrez at Tommy T's! Only $5!

New Meetup: Don't miss this show!! Debi Gutierrez at Tommy T's! Only $5!

Steven B.
StevenBloom
Sacramento, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Sacramento Comedy Lovers!

What: Don't miss this show!! Debi Gutierrez at Tommy T's! Only $5!

When: Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:00 PM

Where: Tommy T's Comedy Club
12401 Folsom Blvd.
Rancho Cordova , CA 95742
(916) 357-5233

Hi Sacramento Comedy Lovers..

If you only do one nice thing for yourself this holiday month, it should, no.. it MUST be to see my FAVORITE woman comedian, Debi Gutierrez this Thursday at Tommy T's. And, management has offered to let everyone in to the show for only $5 a person. This equates to the BEST comedy value offered there. The past 2 Debi Gutierrez meetups were $15-$20 each.

So, here is the deal... First, RSVP here (very important!) next, call Tommy T's at 916-357-5233 and purchase your tickets. Tell them you are with the SacramentoComedy group (or use my name) when you order the tickets. That way you get the $5 price, but also, they will be reserving the seats together for our group. There is NO LIMIT to the number of tickets you can get!

The only sad part is that I will not be able to attend this meetup as I will be out of town, however, I am looking for volunteers to be the "Host" and just welcome our members. Everything else will be prearranged.

I am hoping for a great turnout as Debi is the only comic on my iPhone that makes me laugh EVERYTIME I listen to her.

Debi Gutierrez is not your run-of-the-mill entertainer or television personality. She is as unique in her performances as she is in her personal life. Debi refuses to be lumped in with girl comedy and ethnic humor. Instead, she speaks of the common threads that describe us all with a relate-able, sharp wit, energy and realism that makes it okay to be a human again.

During her 16-year career, she’s gone from high-school teacher to international performer and is a regular at premiere comedy clubs in Los Angeles and around the country. Debi has appeared on Lifetime, Showtime, NBC, CBS, HBO, as the Ebay Girl and much more! She was also featured in the Just for Laughs – New Faces Show in Montreal. While there, she met Rob Reiner who told her she would some day be a star and before she knew it, Castlerock was signing her into a deal at NBC.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­