This group advertises and promotes recruiting and community-based events for UNCOMN, LLC. At UNCOMN, we welcome and nurture the eccentricities each person brings to our team. We constantly seek to improve ourselves and our communities through the work we do and through the way we work. It’s driven, unique individuals that make us a strong, successful team of problem attackers, for organizations of all sizes. As we solve those challenges, we keep our efforts corralled and each other accountable through the application of these core values. In everything we do, we pursue truth, goodness, and beauty. We put people first and hire for the long-term, not for the contract. We put the right people in the right roles that help them reach their career aspirations. We work with rigor, transparency, and excellence – doing whatever it takes while upholding unquestionable integrity, from start to finish. And we do so with the intention of making our team, our clients, and our communities better along the way.
Join UNCOMN for a different kind of recruiting event on Wednesday, September 25th from 4-7pm at Gateway Classic Cars in O’Fallon, IL.
Please RSVP at: http://evite.me/EeXV1QnkxE
We have dozens of potential opportunities that UNCOMN is looking to hire for and we’re holding a recruiting event that’s a bit different than most.
We are requesting that interested attendees complete our general job app at apply.uncomn.com prior to the event.
At this event attendees will have:
· Casual networking with UNCOMN professionals and other event attendees
· One-on-one interviews with UNCOMN hiring managers
· Food and drink at a fun and unique venue
Are you the right fit for UNCOMN? Here’s what we’re looking for:
· Business Architects, Data Scientists, Solution Agilists, and System Engineers
· Seasoned IT and consulting professionals looking for a new challenge
· Systems thinkers that love to tackle tough problems
· Puzzle solvers, geeks, hackers, and uncommon geniuses
· Job seekers that just want to learn more about UNCOMN
If you’re looking to make an impact on a growing business and our community, we’d love to meet you for some good food, good drink, and great conversation.