Interested in Real Estate Investing and live or work in the Twin Cities Metro? This group is for you! We will cover a range of topics surrounding real estate investing both locally and nationally. Each meeting will host an experienced speaker who will share how they achieved their success and concrete tips for anyone at any level in real estate.
The $5 charge helps cover space and food cost since the presenters and organizers host these and share their knowledge for free.
If you have ideas for future topics, we would love to hear them! Please email email@example.com to share your feedback and ideas.
In this 3rd and final part of our AirBnB event series, we are super excited to have AirBnB Super Host Conor Hesch speak about how to manage your AirBnB to both reduce headaches, increase occupancy and improve net income. To make it even sweeter, he has opened his own NE Minneapolis AirBnB property for us to hang out in while we learn from the best!
1. We will line out the pros and cons of self-managing versus hiring a service to help.
2. We will talk about the various services that manage your bookings, like VRBO, AirBnB and other new ones too!
3. How to best manage the cash flow, repairs, and cleaning
4. How to ensure you get all 5 star ratings and get Super Host Status
5. How to manage bookings, minimum night stays and holidays for max profits.
We hope to see you there!
The event will be in the lower level of the duplex and there are long term tenants upstairs, so please follow the signs and remove shoes. :)