addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Salem Beer and Wine Adventures Message Board › GILGASMESH Meetup Tuesday December10

GILGASMESH Meetup Tuesday December10

Alan M.
user 9453337
Lebanon, OR
So far we have 20 attending.....and I need to have a fairly solid number of participants by Sunday afternoon. So RSVP's will close Sunday at noon.

I will send a message Thursday to those who have RSVP'd with more details of the event.

If you want a meal its up to you to order it when you want it. Please make sure the server who takes your order has your last name. I will try and post a dinner menu tonight although there may be minor changes by next Tuesday as the adjust the menu seeking the final product.

GETTING THERE.

Address is 2065 Madrona St SE., Salem, Or. Using my phones GPS this address comes up in the right spot and guides me right to the entrance, which is west of Fairview Industrial Dr SE on on the North side

If you will be EASTBOUND

IF you are heading east towards the Cascades on Madrona. The driveway entrance is on the LEFT about 100 ft before you get to the intersection of Madrona and Fairview Industrial Drive. They have a temporary sign that is pretty well light.

If you will be WESTBOUND

If you are heading west towards the coast. The driveway entrance is on the LEFT about 100 ft AFTER you get to the intersection of Madrona and Fairview Industrial Drive.

PARKING

The parking lot has not yet been striped..so do your best parking and try not to block anyone.

HARD LIQUOR

Hard liquor should be available on a limited basis. They are just finishing the back of the bar and shelves. Generally they will carry Oregon Distilled beverages with a few exceptions like Tequila. No Jager, Drop Shots, Long Islands, AMF's etc.

FINALLY

I am listed as host, but I will be working as Matre 'd that evening and will attempt to participate as much as I can. I will seat you all..and get introductions going as we have some new members attending.