Sales Engineers of New York (SENY) and our event host Lexi Bohonnon, VP Sales Engineering at Yext invite you to an evening of discussion on the non-traditional path to becoming an SE. We have an esteemed panel of guests with diverse and interesting backgrounds who will share their journey on how they ended up becoming SEs and leading teams.
SENY was formed in 2018 to connect all current and aspiring SEs of New York area. One of the challenges we found was that a lot of SEs (current or prospective) did not have a community where they can discuss issues related to the field of sales engineering. Join our Slack and LinkedIn channels today: https://www.salesengineersny.com/sign-up
The panelists will explore topics such as educational backgrounds, their breakthrough moment as an SE, best advice for prospective SEs, any roadblocks they faced in their journey and biggest gaps they had to fill to become an SE.
The panel discussion will be moderated by Lexi Bohonnon, VP, Sales Engineering at Yext. The panelists include:
1. Marjorie Abdelkrime, Chief of Staff, Americas Solution Engineering, VMWare
2. Marina Milenkovic, Senior Solutions Engineer, Slack
3. Kate Stamatakos, Director, Solutions Consulting, Sprinklr
4. Dan Pilla, Senior Enterprise Architect, Qlik
5. Carly Guiducci, Senior Sales Engineer, Yext
6. Bradley Naumann, Sales Engineer, Yext
Logistics: Please arrive at Yext NYC Headquarters at 1 Madison Avenue, New York, NY and check in at registration. After this, head to the 5th floor towards Madison Square Room. Each guest should RSVP individually.
- 6-6:30 pm: Arrivals and Refreshments
- 6:30- 7:45 pm: Panel Discussion
- 7:45-8:30 pm: SE Social and Networking (Snacks and Beverages provided)
Thanks and we are looking forward to seeing you!
- SENY Organizers [Akshat, Owen, Gee, Sam, Eric, JP]