addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Salt lake Kabbalah Study Group Message Board › Rosh Chodesh Tov for Nissan

Rosh Chodesh Tov for Nissan

chanoch b.
user 14502456
Group Organizer
Garden City, ID
Dear Chevre,
Every day in Nissan is a high energy day along with a ritual to assist you during the coming year.
If you would like a copy of the Rosh Chodesh Connection Recording please send an email requesting it by putting in the subject line "send rosh chodesh nissan recording" to yeshshem@hotmail.com.
If you want links  to the first 13 days of Nissan - day by day. send me an email with the "send first 13 days of Nissan" in the subject line to yeshshem@hotmail.com. If you want further days send me an email with "want omer links" in the subject line. Send this email to yeshshem@hotmail.com.
The rituals within these links will enhance your year by using the Hebrew Letters, and the Bible. It is highly recommended to utilize all of this information. It will only take about 7 minutes a day. Please consider trying this out.
If you would like information about the Blood Moon Tetrad and why we have nothing to fear but fear itself, the information is available at www.yeshshem.com/kabbalah-blood-moon-577­4-5.htm.
If you have any questions call me at 818-613-3457,
Kol Tuuv
Chodesh Tov
chanoch