addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Salt lake Kabbalah Study Group Message Board › The Month of Elul and Returnig to HaShem / God

The Month of Elul and Returnig to HaShem / God

chanoch b.
user 14502456
Group Organizer
Garden City, ID

Dear Chevre – Friends

The month of Elul – the month of Repentance/Return is rapidly approaching. That means Rosh HaShana is around the corner. What will you do?

To learn more about the Hebrew Astrological Month of Elul Click www.yeshshem.com/kabbalah-blog-elul-5775­.htm

Many of You know me personally from when I taught in the city in which you live.

Many of you have joined the Meet Up after I have moved to a different city.

Many of you have received my monthly energy email that explains the energy of the month week and days of the year. Many of you have not!

I am taking this opportunity to invite you to sign up for the short daily emails during the next few months that are designed to assist you in your spiritual work during this very important period known as the month of Elul when HaShem is ready to support your Teshuvah – Repentance/Return providing you take the first step.

That first step may be signing up atwww.yeshshem.com/newsletter.htm­ to receive our short daily emails designed to assist your return to HaShem.

I hope you take advantage of this invitation.

If you are interested in becoming involved with having a weekly physical meet up send me an email to yeshshem@hotmail.com­ or call me at 818 613 3457.

All that is required is a location that will handle xx people and a laptop or smart phone with the appropriate apps - Skype or oovoo video conferencing.

Kol Tuuv

chanoch