What we're about
A group for anyone interested in learning, sharing and discussing the C++ programming language.
Twitter account sdcppmu (@sdcppmu)
Slack workspace/channel #sdcppmeetup
Dropbox link here
Slack link to join: here
follow us on youtube channel - sdcppmu channel
Discord - link (if expired, contact me)
**We need you! Calls for talks \
• You don’t talk as an expert, you talk to become an expert
• Think about anything you do in your daily C++ job, tiny Aha moment, bugs you figured out, tweets that you found interesting, blogs, books
• C++ resources ? We can have a session on how to access all kinds of C++ resources
• Aha moments at work? Bug that you worked on? It's all valid for a short or a long talk. Share it!
• If you want to get better in some area in C++, presenting it is the best course of action. You’d need to dig into this area and be an expert in order to present it.
• There are enough topics, even if we had the meetup everyday all year round.
• Corelang, stdlib, boost lib or similar, build, package manager, tools etc..
• Various talks, meeting C++, C++Now,cppcon, ACCU, cpponsea, CoreIL, lightningtalks, podcast (cppcast, cppchat).
Contact me! I can help.
I'm on our Slack channel
See you soon!