What we’re about
Jenkins is the premier open source technology for implementing Agile continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps practices. This group will connect professionals in the pursuit of sharing practices, networking, and exploring advanced topics.
We are committed to making participation in this project a harassment-free experience for everyone. This Code of Conduct [https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Code+of+Conduct] applies both within project spaces and in public spaces when an individual is representing the project or its community.
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Network event96 attendees from 67 groups hostingcdCon JapanAriake Central Tower, Tokyo
cdCon, the Continuous Delivery Foundation’s flagship conference gathers Continuous Delivery leaders, industry icons, practitioners, and open source developers in Japan for the first time. Join the CDF community and projects, including CDEvents, Jenkins, Tekton, and Spinnaker, in their endeavor to support digital transformation efforts and improve the world’s capacity to deliver software with security and speed.
This event is co-located with Open Source Summit Japan, taking place December 5-6.
- CFP Closes: September 10 at 11:59 pm PDT
- CFP Notifications: Week of October 16
- Schedule Announcement: October 19
- Slide Due Date: December 1
- Event Date: December 4
Past events (4)See all
- Network event34 attendees from 67 groups hostingContinuous Delivery Mini SummitThis event has passed