14134 Midland Road, Poway, CA
We are teaching this workshop/class at Old Poway Park. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn hands on with a professional photographer teaching you how to capture great portraits outdoors!
Why You Want to Take This Class
• You will walk away with a new level of confidence of how to capture great portraits of friends, family or clients in any outdoor environment.
• You will have an expert photography instructor there with you to help you learn and get the shots you want.
• By signing up for this class, you will get the opportunity to learn the following:
• The definition of what is portrait photography when using available light.
• What equipment is recommended to capture the best portraits possible without breaking the bank.
• All the different types of portrait photography that you might encounter.
• The essential steps to capturing incredible portraits
• Great communication with your model.
• How maximize your available light.
• Using reflectors to enhance the available light to give you studio quality image.
• What to do with your backgrounds and how to avoid distractions.
• How to get the right pose and what the basics are for posing.
Interested in taking the online portion of this class? Become an Elite member
now, and you will gain access to every online class – including this one – for free!
You will walk away with at least one spectacular image of the model provider to impress you, your friends or even be portfolio worthy. If you feel that you didn’t capture such an image, and it was due to the lack of instruction provided from the class, we will offer your money back. That is one awesome guarantee!
Details of the Class
• We will be meeting at the location specified below. Please click here if you need more information on the specific location.
• Please arrive to the class with a camera, any and all lenses you might want to use, a charged battery, and a memory card. If are you missing any of this equipment you can still attend the course, just tell us in the comments when you register what you need and we will try to bring extra.
• The class is two hours long, please arrive on-time.
This class is will rock your world when it comes to taking great portraits outdoors. You will walk away with your head held up high, camera in hand, ready to take great outdoor portraits. Go ahead and book your spot below.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.