Zimbabwe, Botswana & South Africa Adventure! (13 days / 12 nights)
Southern Africa’s stunning landscapes, amazing wildlife and majestic waterfalls are just a few things that we’ll experience on this trip to Zimbabwe, Botswana and South Africa. We’ll witness the power of Victoria Falls, one of the 7 natural wonders, take game drive out to the African plains in hopes of spotting the Big Five as well as other beautiful animals and go camping in the national park that’s home to Africa’s largest elephant population as we fall asleep under a night sky full of sparkling stars.
Below is some basic information. Email [masked] if you are interested or have any questions.
Yelp Reviews : https://www.yelp.com/biz/globe-drifters-san-francisco-2
Trip Dates : June 8 - 20, 2019
Trip Cost : $6900 (excluding flights)
Single Supplement : $1200
Price includes 2 charter flights, 5* accommodation and 4 nights at all-inclusive lodges.
You can see all the trip details here : http://globe-drifters.com/tour/zimbabwe-botswana-south-africa/
- 12 nights accommodation (Luxury, all-inclusive lodges, African plains camping)
- Private ground transportation
- 2 direct charter flights direct (Single engine plane)
- 1 international commercial flight (Maun, Botswana – Cape Town, South Africa)
- Activities as indicated on itinerary
- All breakfasts, 9 lunches, 8 dinners
- Airport pick-ups and drop-offs
- All national park fees
- Laundry services at all-inclusive lodges
- Alcoholic beverages at all-inclusive lodges (Excluding top shelf/premium brands)
Not included :
- Optional excursions and activities
- 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Premium/Top shelf alcoholic beverages (At all-inclusive lodges)
- International flight
If you are interested or have questions, please email : [masked]
Free and open to the public group art exhibit that celebrates music, bands and artists of all genres from the 1980's. Opening reception June 15th at subterranean coffee boutique in hillcrest from 6-9pm. Presented by thumbprint gallery and guest curated by Jennifer Cooksey
For participation inquiries please email [masked]
Forward Fridays is a monthly event aimed at making a difference every third Friday in downtown.
Proceeds from drink and food will be donated to a selected cause which we will rotate periodically. This month's event will benefit Life After Hate, an organization dedicated to combating the spread of hate groups in America. Find out more at lifeafterhate.org
You will also have the opportunity to enter a FREE raffle to win an art piece.
Free and open to the public, group art exhibit that celebrates books and graphic novels. Opening reception June 22nd from 6-9pm at subterranean coffee boutique in North Park. Presented by thumbprint gallery and guest curated by Jennifer Cooksey. For participation inquiries please email [masked]