addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Creative Coders Message Board Work Opportunities › Any programmer want to do something great in life by creating a company for

Any programmer want to do something great in life by creating a company for Humanity?

A former member
Post #: 26
Or help to create the biggest nonprofit called Humanity's Fund Foundation so this nonprofit can help give fund to smaller nonprofits or help with major world disasters, famine, war zones of refugees, food supply by building farms to feed the world, robotics research, help solve the lack of organ donations or help more people who need bone marrow donations and many more good deeds?

I'm working on a project called the people's project with the company name MyHumanityCompany.com to create the biggest social network ecommerce company in the world. But we will be bringing the world to the next century now.

I need a few more talented programmers to join in their spare time just as a side project to help Humanity.

If you believe there is a mountain higher than the highest peak then maybe you are up for this project. Our first application is to create a new concept of ecommerce website called HumanityMarketPlace.com

One day this website could eliminate all Auction websites and possibly be the only place for major trading taking place from all over the world. We are indeed building a company for Humanity.

I'm lacking a few more team members. You don't need to quit your current job because we do this in our spare time instead. Hopefully my stock holdings will go back up so I have some seed money to hire Indian programmers to do this project. Without funding, I have to use cheaper labor. I got no choice but to go overseas for this project.

I'm certain Ebay wil be scare of this project and could come to buy our company but we will not sell because we are building the biggest company in the world to create the biggest nonprofit in the world.

Ming.

Ming.