Welcome to the San Francisco Crypto Art Meetup group! We are dedicated to exploring the exciting new world of blockchain based rare digital collectibles and artwork. This is a community focused on education and exploration. Interesting in joining the conversation? We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
Sunny days, fresh air, and warm hearts!
Crypto Summer is upon us, and things are looking up.
Let's come together as a community of communities and re-connect over delicious food, drinks and fun.
DAY OF INFO
Message us on Discord https://discord.gg/J9Znph3...
• for help if you're lost.
• for a map of the location within West Hellman Hollow which will be posted day-of on Discord.
LOOK FOR THE GIANT INFLATABLE BITCOIN PIZZA SLICES!
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE PICNIC?
• Games & Prizes
• Blockchain Basics Lesson @ 2pm, including how creators and artists benefit from blockchain
WHAT ARE YOU BRINGIN'?
To ensure variety and not 30 donations of chips & dip, please let me know what you're bringing in the comments below or contact us on Discord https://discord.gg/J9Znph3.
WHAT TO BRING
• Whatever food you want grilled / to grill
• Your grill-master skillz, if you have any ;-)
• Your favorite beer and wine to share
• Your guitar, ukelele, juggling gear...whatever talent you have that's safe and appropriate to share at a picnic
• A friend or 2 (does not have to be in the blockchain space)
• Picnic Blankets
• Blankets to wrap yourself in in case Karl the Fog comes in early
• Footballs, Soccer Balls, Dodge Balls, Rum Balls
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE PROVIDED
• Some meat and vegetarian grill options
• Trash bags
• Bluetooth Speaker
• Beer/wine openers
• Grilling utensils, chopping board
• Gas grill and pans if needed
NOT-SO-SMALL SMALL PRINT FROM THE GGP PEEPS
• Please bag and remove all your trash completely out of the park (aka, "Pack it in! Pack it out!")
• No amplified sound allowed.
• Nothing is to be tied, taped, attached to, or staked into the trees, grass or the ground.
• All vehicles must stay on the street. Permitee advised to arrive early to secure parking spot as spaces are not guaranteed. No driving or parking on grass or inside the park; not even for loading or unloading. All rentals & equipment must be hand-carried to site.
• No extra time will be given outside of permitted time (9am to 6pm).