addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Startup Founder 101 Message Board › Feature your Startup in a photography documentary...

Feature your Startup in a photography documentary...

A former member
Post #: 26
I am a photographer and I am beginning a book the topic of which is the Startup. The Startup world is a mystery to the rest of the world. Even within the Bay area people outside the circle don't really understand what a Startup is all about. I have a history of working with Startups for over 15 years, so I get it.

The first part of the book will feature short essays by insiders on topics such as: Fund Raising, VC's, Angels, Product, Engineering, BD, Marketing, Scale, Exit, IPO, Pivot, What makes a Startup a Success, Stock Options, Scrum/Agile, Valuation, Customer Acquisition, Conversion, Search Advertising, Lead Gen, The 20-something startup - the list is almost endless.

In the second part of the book I will feature photographs of startups, and their stories. A verbal description followed by photo essays showing the day/week/month in the life of the company. This will be mostly candid photojournalistic type shots along with some environmental portraits.

I am currently recruiting Startups to be a part of this project, and individuals to write essays. This will give companies and individuals exposure to the world.

If you think your company may have an interest in this project, please do respond to this post, and we can talk.

Contact info scott@scottlaursen.com