This is a group for anyone who is wanting the most up to date information available about Thyroid Health and disease. It is for the person that wants to be able to hear directly from a Doctor who is a Thyroid Expert to be able to get the most efficient and effective way of healing from thyroid dysfunction and disease currently available.
If you experience any of these symptoms then you will want to be at this event. We will discuss answers to difficult questions that concern such topics as:
1. Lab Work - and Thyroid Tests
2. Vitamin D - Truths and Myths
3. The Iodine Dilemma
4. Nutritional Science of Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
5. The Thyroid / brain / gut / autoimmunity connection - How digestion and thyroid function are related and how to improve the function of both.
6. Digestion, sugar cravings and thyroid health.
7. Lab testing = What you need to know to support your health so that you feel good. Safety is the first concern and the Hippocratic Oath, "First, Do No harm." Learn what is the right testing for the Thyroid. Learn the scientific and clinical reasons why lab tests may lead you astray and cause more harm than good.
8. Special Offers to help you get the right approach that will get results.
This 2-hour interactive workshop will discuss such important subjects as the root causes of Hashimoto's thyroiditis and Graves Disease and how to eradicate their symptoms with a step by step action plan. You can learn about what are some of the differences between Hashimoto's and Graves Disease.
This approach can be used to complement your medication or to uncover some of the underlying mechanisms that are causing your thyroid problems. Many of our patients have even been able to discontinue using their medication and feel better without the medication than with it due to our laser sharp methods of diagnosis and life altering therapies. The information given will be empowering and life changing.
The information that we will be sharing is simple, easy to grasp, and there will be things that you can do the very next day to allow yourself to feel better.
1. The latest evidence based information will be presented. 2. You will learn how to improve your current approach. 3. We will be sharing non-surgical tips on resolving common Thyroid Symptoms and Issues.
Please register early as the workshop fills up very fast - there is limited seating and this is being advertised on multiple social media and other platforms. You can call (415) 459-4313 if you need help with registration or use the link provided.