addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego 9/11 Truth Message Board › Message from Abby

Message from Abby

Peter H.
user 3471076
San Diego, CA
Hey everyone!

I am so happy to see the group continue to grow in numbers! I know I haven't posted on the meetup, or been involved in recent activities for the group. But that doesn't mean that I have stopped truthing, or that I haven't been active! :) I switched gears and for the last few months have been fully invested in a new online grassroots media organization called the N3TWORK.

Check out our new episode on big media @
http://yournetwork.tv/episode_media.php­

The episode exposes the corporate control and deregulation of the media, highlights cases of media censorship (9/11 included of course), and features an amazing interview with Peter Phillips from Project Censored.

The N3TWORK is an independent media organization that explores issues that the corporate media does not, because we are not swayed by corporate, political, or religious influences. Our only influence is the interest of the people. We encourage individuals to become responsible and active citizens with the knowledge we provide.

Our first two episodes are on net neutrality and genetically modified foods, and our third episode just launched today and exposes big media for the frauds that they are. Our goal with the N3TWORK is to introduce these serious issues to a broader audience, by making our presentation as interactive and mainstream as we can. We have episodes coming up on constitutional rights, global warming, and the fluoridation of our water supplies.

Until now, Dylan Avery, creator of Loose Change, had been working behind the scenes for the show making most of the amazing graphics that you see throughout the episodes. But he is moving on to much bigger things (can't spoil the surprise just yet..) but we will miss his awesome work :)

You can watch all of our episodes thus far @
http://yournetwork.tv/episodes.php­

Hope you guys check out the episodes, the site, and spread the word! Let's get the word out about all these issues, and break the false left/ right paradigm in this country that has everyone blinded to the truth. Thanks so much again to everyone who is out there every day spreading awareness in our community! I hope to see you all soon! Any feedback on the site/ episodes would be appreciated :)

Much Love,
Abby Martin

www.YourNetwork.tv
A former member
Post #: 587
gracias!!! biggrin