Since this was such a popular and fun event last year, we're doing it again! Located just 75 miles from downtown Los Angeles is a thrilling, 100% tree-based zipline adventure in the San Gabriel Mountains. This adventure will take you deep into the forest and send you soaring across Buford Canyon at speeds up to 55 miles per hour!
Tour Highlights include:
• Big Pine's highest, fastest, and longest ziplines! Soar more than 300-feet above the forest floor and conquer ziplines as long as 1500-feet.
• "Indiana Jones"-style sky-bridges allow a slower view of the forest and are sure to get your heart pumping.
• Rappel through the branches of massive Ponderosa pine trees!
• Race your friend to the finish on our NEW side-by-side racing ziplines!
• Your adventure is enhanced by highly trained guides knowledgeable in - and passionate about - the forest Big Pines calls home.
Overnight Camping at Table Mountain
What's Not Included?
Camping gear (tent, sleeping bag, camp chair, etc.) - If you are new to car camping, please visit our Car Camping Checklist for suggested items to bring
All meals including potluck dinner on Saturday night, so everyone should bring something
On Saturday at 10:30 am, we'll meet at Big Pines (formerly Navitat) to start our adventure, which lasts approximately 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Our Zipline reservations start at 11am and we'll break up into three groups of 8, leaving in 20 minute intervals.
Once we're done there, we'll head to the campground at Table Mountain for an overnight stay with a potluck dinner! I've reserved two sites. The campground provides a beautiful escape from urban life and campers will find hiking, mountain biking, birding and countless other recreation opportunities.
The campground sits in the Angeles National Forest, spanning 694,187 acres over most of the San Gabriel Mountain range. The forest boasts spectacular scenery and 557 miles of hiking and equestrian trails. The Table Mountain Nature Trail runs through the campground, and visitors can spot birds, squirrel, deer and the California condor.
Parking for 6 vehicles, therefore carpooling will be mandatory!
Check-In Time: 2:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 1:00 PM
By signing up for this trip, you agree to the Legal Disclaimer & Release of Liability